Revolution of Grace is an integrated character development program designed to enhance the mission of our school in partnering with parents to develop character witnesses for Christ. Grace Prep desires to help families address the challenge of spiritually mentoring our GPA students so that they are equipped in the following ways:
- To be rightly related to Jesus by accepting His redemptive work on the cross,
- To know the fullness of the grace that God has lavished on us,
- To walk with Jesus even in the midst of pain and disappointment,
- To love God and others because He first loved us,
- To share the healing grace of Christ with a lost and broken world.
- One aspect of Revolution of Grace is our monthly elementary and secondary chapels.
K – 6th grade gather monthly for chapel. The students work on a memory verse for the month, and actively participate through songs and students leading in prayer.
Junior High Chapel – while students participate through leading in prayer and music, adults address the students on specific topics that help them grow in their faith and also topics that are particularly relevant to the Junior High years.
High School Chapel – Led by the class chaplains, the students take a very active role in planning and leading the chapel through both music and a message. The students are mentored through this process as they take steps of faith and responsibility to lead their classmates spiritually.