Assistant Junior High School Football Coach
(OL/DL Coaching Experience Preferred)
Grace Prep Academy, TAPPS 4A (Division III football) in Arlington, is searching for a Assistant Junior High School Football Coach.
The coach will report directly to the Head Junior High Football Coach and be expected to:
- Conduct themselves in a Christ-like and professional manner during all games and practices.
- Be in agreement with the school’s Statement of Faith as stated on the school website.
- Embrace the core mission/vision of Grace Prep Academy.
- Establish positive relationships with coaches, athletes, parents, and faculty members.
- Approach competition as a healthy and constructive exercise, not as a life and death struggle that requires victory at any price.
- Stress academic achievement with our athletes at every opportunity.
- Know and comply with all TAPPS policies and procedures.
The qualified applicant will:
- Be a person of sound Christian moral character and judgement.
- Be a professional in both conduct and appearance.
- Have experience successfully coaching the sport of Football in a school setting, and/or have experience playing at the college or professional level.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the latest trends, developments, rule changes and modifications in the sport.
- Have experience in maintaining a competitive atmosphere that is conducive to team building.
- Attend all scheduled practices and competitions.
- Degree preferred.
The position of Assistant Junior High Football Coach is a part-time, stipend-only, position. As seasonal employees, coaches are not eligible for benefits as outlined within the GPA Employee/Faculty Policy Handbook. The qualified applicant may apply separately for other positions, on campus, as they become available.
To apply, submit a letter of interest and resume to Assistant Athletic Director, Daniel Nieboer at firstname.lastname@example.org.