Making the right educational choices for our children are often some of the most challenging decisions we face.
We are thankful for your consideration of Grace Prep as a valuable option in that process. We are here to serve you and equip you in what we believe is a “better way” to educate our future generations: giving them the gift of time with their families as they attend classes according to a university-modeled schedule.
What’s the Admissions Process at Grace Prep?
- Attend a preview night or schedule a campus tour.
- Complete the Online Application and submit the application fee of $125.
- Submit required references, birth certificate, and current immunization record.
- Submit academic records (standardized testing, report cards, transcript).
- Schedule entrance testing (Admissions Office will call to schedule)
- File Review
- Schedule Family Interview (Admissions Office will call to schedule)
- Communication of Admissions decision
All steps in the Admissions process must be completed before the Family Interview will be scheduled.
Want to Visit Grace Prep?
Let us know that you are interested in visiting Grace Prep! To schedule a tour or request information, please click on the link below to complete the form and we will contact you.Visit / Request Information
We look forward to visiting with you! If you have any questions, please feel free to call us. We will be happy to help you
Director of Secondary Admissions
817-557-3399 ext. 1021
Director of Elementary Admissions
817-557-3399 ext. 1020