At Grace Preparatory Academy, our philosophy of education centers around one central mission statement:
- GPA partners with parents to provide a Christ-centered, college preparatory education where students are allowed to further develop their God-given talents and virtues and become college-worthy character witnesses for Christ.
- From that mission, we derive our vision statement:
- Developing college-worthy character witnesses for Christ.
We have built our methodology around three foundational pillars, focusing on each of three central areas critical to our success as a school in ministering to the needs of both students and parents:
- Academic Excellence
- GPA is committed to partnering with parents to achieve outstanding student performance with a Christ-centered and Biblically-based educational foundation.
- Spiritual Growth and Leadership Development
- GPA is committed to partnering with parents to develop students’ spiritual growth and leadership skills through extra-curricular activities.
- Financial Integrity
- GPA is committed to Biblical stewardship and providing the resources to support academic excellence and the spiritual and leadership development of our students.