Making the right educational choices for our children are often some of the most challenging decisions we face. We are thankful for your consideration of Grace Prep as a valuable option in that process. We are here to serve you and equip you in what we believe is a “better way” to educate our future generations: giving them the gift of time with their families as they attend classes according to a university-modeled schedule.
If your family would like to pursue Grace Prep as an option for your child’s education, I would like to invite you to proceed with the following steps of the admission process:
- Let us know that you are interested in Grace Prep! Either give me a call directly, or contact me here.
- Attend a Get to Know Grace event.
- Complete an application online and distribute reference forms directly via email within the application or print and deliver personally. ($125 application fee per student)
- Register for testing. (form is included within the online application checklist)
- Meet with a member of the administration for a family interview. (scheduled by admissions office after application is complete)
- Upon acceptance, you will receive an invitation to enroll. Enrollment for new students opens February 20th each year.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to call me or stop by my office. I look forward to meeting you!
It’s a great day to be a LION!
Director of Admissions
817-557-3399 ext. 105