A 21 YEAR HISTORY OF SUCCESS:
• Volleyball State Champions 2014
• Volleyball State Champions 2012
• Football State Champions 2005, 2003, 2002, 1999, 1998, 1995
• Girls Track & Field State Champions 2008
• Softball State Champions 1995
• Boys Basketball State Champions 2012, 2011, 2002
• Baseball State Champions 2001
• Boys Track & Field State Champions 2004, 1999
• Golf State Champions 2000
The goal of Grace Prep Athletics is to teach life lessons, through our sports, from an eternal perspective while striving for excellence in competition. Our coaching staff is qualified to do both. We have Olympic Gold Medalists, former professional players, multiple coach of the year award winners, former college All Americans, etc. on our staff. Our staff also features, pastors, professional mentors, former team chaplains, etc.
A Grace Prep athlete will be trained for life, both on and off of the field or court of competition, by qualified coaches and Christian role models.
Smaller enrollment provides opportunity. Participation in multiple sports is available and even encouraged. Athletes that would be “lost in the shuffle” at bigger schools in the area may have the chance to excel at GPA.
LIKE MINDED INDIVIDUALS:
At Grace Prep our task is to partner with parents to develop students’ spiritual growth and leadership skills through extra-curricular activities. We use athletics as a tool to teach our student athletes the lessons of life. We use our sport as a method of teaching leadership. Most importantly, we aid in the spiritual growth of our student athletes.
Hosea 14:9 “For the ways of the Lord are right, and the upright walk in them, but the rebellious stumble in them.”